Ask yourself these questions and for a minute. What would I do if someone told me my life would end in the next minute?
Take out a piece of paper and write down as many thoughts as you can in a minute. Work like it was the last minute of your life. List as many thoughts as you can.
Here are a minute of my thoughts:
- Diane and Josh are with me, without them life would not have much meaning.
- I am surrounded by family and friends who are committed, caring and loving people.
- I have everything I need, a vocation that inspires me, food on the table and a roof over my head that is home.
- I would want people to know that I tried really hard to be good at everything I did and hope that it was enough.
- I love to walk barefoot in the hot summer rain, feel wet and smell the clean, crisp air.
- I love it when people around me succeed, it makes me feel as happy as if I succeeded.
- I love to read, write and listen to music.
- A puppy called Sicily has become really important to me.
- Holidays are the best, smell of turkey and stuffing, gifts under the trees, fireworks, pumpkins and birthday cakes.
- I am not afraid, my life has been rich with grace from God our Father.
I am abundantly thankful today.